Saturday, January 21, 2012

Get Well Wishes For Ethan Pinter Blog Hop

Welcome to the Ethan Pinter Blog Hop. Where do I begin......Ethan is the son of a fellow crafter. He is a very very sick little boy. We wanted to send him some cheer to bring some smiles to his face (and Mama's too of course). If you would like to read more about him, you can here. Perhaps you would like to make a card to send along yourself. I personally cannot even imagine what it is like to have a sick child (and hopefully never will) but am so thrilled to be able to do something(even if it is so small) to try and keep someones spirits up.Here is the address to mail the cards:

Melissa Pinter
Ronald Mcdonald House Room 17
350 Erkenbrecher Ave
Cincinnati Ohio 45229



If you came from Jenn, then you are in the right place. If not, please start from there.

Here is what I came up with


I decided to make a train card for Ethan. I rarely make cards for boys but surely all little boys must love trains! Especially ones with googley eyes.

Now you're off to visit Tina. Thank you all for stopping by.

I've added the lineup in case there are any bumps along the way.
Jenn - www.memorieswithjen.blogspot.com
Courtney - www.craftingwithcourtney.blogspot.com
Tina C. - www.tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com
Tina K (Crafty and Green)- www.craftyandgreen.blogspot.com
Michelle Ferris - www.slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com
Lynne - www.slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com
Michelle Peak - www.queenofmycraftroom.blogspot.com
Kimberly Pate - www.scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
Nicolette - www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
Becky - www.beckscricards.blogspot.com
Autumn - www.autumnsbuggycreations.blogspot.com

23 comments:

Laurie said...

What a cute card! I love it and so will Ethan.

Crafty and Green said...

Your card is so stinking cute!!! I love it! Great Job Courtney!!

Many Blessings,
Tina
http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

Michelle F. said...

Thomas' cousin is tooo cute! Ethan is sure to go WOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOO !!!!!!

Cathy said...

Such a cute lil boy card, he is sure to love it:)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Tina Campbell said...

Such a cute card, Ethan gonna really enjoy that one!

Georgiana said...

What a perfect card for cheering up a little one.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Louise said...

Oooh my first blog hop :) Great card and sending love and hugs for Ethan & his family xx
http://louisescraftycards.blogspot.com/

Nikki said...

I love your card Courtney! Absolutely adorable and I just know little Ethan is going to love it <3

Nikki
paperpiecingsbynikki.blogspot.com

Kimberly Pate | KP Kre8tions said...

I like you, very seldom ever make boy cards, but you are right, you cannot go wrong with a train with google eyes. How cute!!!

Kimberly
http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com

Shawnee said...

Very cute train. You did a fabulous job!

Sugarlips said...

Adorable train. All little boys love trains, it will put a smile on his face.
I am a new follower.
Jessie

Doris P. said...

prayers are always there for Melissa and Ethan. I love your train and especially the googly eyes!! parkernana4@aol.com http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

Anita Braddock said...

Supper cute love love this card. Love the papers you used and the Face is So Darn cute. keep the Faith Melissa & Ethan
My Prayers are always with you.
www.anita-craft-corner.blogspot.com

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Thanks for making this TRAIN card and would you Guess Ethan love's train! You nailed it and thank you for making this.. Plus I am keeping my spirits up with these and The small stuff is HUGE in my eyes ! So thank you

Audrey Godere -Dickinson said...

love this card it is so adorable...

Edwina said...

He'll love your train card! I grew up with 3 brothers. It is easier to know about boys for me. I love your train! The googly eyes gives it fun and life. Thanks for sharing. Edwina brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the train card. I made a Train Locomotive Shaped Card recently. It will brighten Ethan's day.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! Oh my goodness, love the eyes! Well done, I am sure Ethan will love it!

Karlene Hansen said...

Your card is SO CUTE!!! What a great thing you are all doing. I lost my son to cancer so this touched my heart xoxo
Kar

ShersL84bed said...

Cute, all little boys love trains.

Smiles Sher

Sally Anne Bristow said...

What a woderful bright cheerful card for Ethan. I'm sure he will love it xxx

Her Craftiness (Lynne) said...

The train is adorable and I know my brothers love trains!!! Pleasure hopping with you!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

Hello said...

Adorable card! I'm sure Ethan and his family will love it.

Post a Comment