Sunday, March 4, 2012

Get Well Soon

Another week has gone by! I cannot believe we are in the month of March already. I needed a Get Well card to give to a close family friend who has the most horrible flu. I just LOVE My Minds Eye paper.



And the inside



Isn't that little tissue box just adorable? Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely color combo. The tissue box is just adorable. Its sure to make anybody feel better.


Carlee
carleeHam@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

How stinking cute is this card???? LOVE IT!!!

Thanks so much for becoming a follower! Hope you'll come back and check out the giveaway I am having :D

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

★*jEnNiE*★ said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! The tissue box on the inside is just genius! If I were the recipient of this beautiful card... I would just be tickled pink! ~Hugs

Post a Comment