I already had a stack of kraft bases scored and ready to go. I decided to use my favourite colour combination - Turquoise and Lime-ish. The 6 squares were cut from the Birthday Bash cartridge using the tag on page 31. I cut the outer strips by hand which would explain the uneveness but I think that just adds to it (at least that is what I'm telling myself ). The used a stamp set from hero arts & staz on ink. Sorry for the crookness of my sentiment. My 2 year old grabbed my arm at the worst time possible. It happens.
Anyway, please be sure to find Eria's Cricut Craft Room. The name will be changing soon and all of her links will be live. There will be a ton of information regarding anything to do with Cricut. You don't want to miss out!



0 comments:
Post a Comment