Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Cricut 100+ Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's 100 Cart Blog Hop. You should have come from Connie. If you are just joining us, feel free to go and start at the beginning with Erica.

My first card is the start of my Holiday Cards.





My second is a Thank You Card for my Mother in Law. She's been so helpful during our move - helping out with the kids, bringing food and such. I just wanted her to know we appreciate her kindness. Plus she always loves getting my cards and loves to show them off on her fireplace (which is nice).




My third card is using the Sweethearts cartridge. My friend is getting married next week and I made this card for her and her husband to be.




My next card was actually made for my daughter to give her friend. She's in to the whole "best friend" stage now. She picked out the image from Once Upon A Princess.


Last but not least is a birthday card for an old friend of mine using Sweet Shop. I used crystal effects on top of the icing for a glossy finish but the card tipped over before it was dried completely which is why it isn't smooth. I added some glitter to cover it up afterwards.




Thanks for stopping by. You are now off to visit Gayle. I've included the entire lineup in case you get lost along the way.

If you get lost along the way here is the entire line-up
1. My Cricut Craft Room's
2. Mayra
3. April
4. Melissa
5. Erica’s Project
6. Pattie
7. Patricia
8. Ricki
9. Rosa
10. Samantha
11. Sharon
12. Shelly
13. Suzy
14. Tammy S
15. Tanya
16. Tracy
17. Yvette
18. Amanda
19. Cricut Craft Room Giveaway
20. Autumn
21. Connie
22. Courtney
23. Gayle
24. Heather F
25. Heather S
26. Holly
27. Jen R
28. Jenny R
29. Laura
30. Lisa
31. Karey
32. Kat
33. Lezlye
34. Lucinda
35. Blog Candy

50 comments:

Alishia said...

love your christmas card!

steffie said...

very nice cards good job and lvoe the color combinations

ScrappinT said...

All of your cards are just lovely. You did an awesome job!

Unknown said...

great card

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

oh my! love all the cards!! great job!!

Shelly Lynn said...

Wow Courtney! I absolutely love ALL of your cards... especially your Christmas card and your Strawberry Thank you card for your Mother in law... I'm sure she will LOVE it!! New follower here... looking forward to coming back and checking out more of your great work! Thanks for sharing!

Lezlye said...

Great job on all your card the cake with the strawberry has to be my favorite, especially since my b-day is Tuesday!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Wow...beautiful cards! I love the Christmas card, so pretty and that adorable little strawberry! The wedding card is very elegant...love it. Your friend card is just super sweet, love the shape of this one. And your birthday card is just plain YUMMY! What a wonderful variety of cards...great work!

Debbie said...

Great cards! I yearning to be able to do all this,as I'm still new with my cricut.

Anonymous said...

Your cards are great but i loove the Christmas one the most!!!Cute and simple...some who recieves it will love it too

Laurie said...

All of your cards are so cute!

KAT said...

you've been one 'busy' girl. i love all the cards, but the strawberry and christmas i will most definately be 'lifting'. thanks for sharing.

Kris Dietz said...

Your cards are so pretty and detailed. Love them all. TFS.

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

Doris P. said...

what icing look perfect anyway... I think it looks awesome!!! LOVE all the cards! gives me ideas :) new follower :)
parkernana5 at cox dot net
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

Holly said...

Oh my goodness! I love everything!

Holly

hollyshobbie at gmail dot com

Gaylynn said...

All of these designs are beautiful. Love the detail and color choices.

http://blog.neatthings-boutique.com

smyiow said...

Your cards are all great! I love your little peach strawberry!


my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Anita Braddock said...

beautiful cards love them all. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win
abbraddock@msn.com

jennyplace2 said...

OMG girl! You have been busy! Love all your cute carrds! TFS!

Rosa said...

love the strawberry and now I want cake lol

Linda said...

Wow wonderful cards! I love the strawberry. so sweet.

tremblayfam said...

Great ideas for simple, cute cards! Thank you!

Lady Fair said...

Your cards are so cute, I can't pick a favorite. TFS!

lflinesatcomcastdotnet

Eva Laney said...

great cards, I can't even pick a favorite because I love them all. Thanks.
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog right now

Sam Pirkle said...

Wow !! your cards are great. Christmas is on everybody's mind right now so I really like that card. The card for your daughters friend is really cute. Thanks for sharing..

Leah said...

Super cards! Strawberry is too, sweet! TFS

scrapbug@live.com

Samantha said...

Great cards! I love the colors that you used!

-Samantha
samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com

gshrader said...

Adorable cards! I love them! Thank you sooo much for sharing! Such cute cuts!!

gypsyrps said...

Really cute cards. Love the princess.

cema1cema said...

Courtney your cards are so cute!! Christina

Jenny said...

Love ALL your cards....so cute! Also love your blog!

Jenny
jennykingham at att dot net

Suzys Crafts said...

Absolutely gorgeous job on your cards! Love all the new ideas I am getting!

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Boy you did an outstanding job! Love all your cards! I am inspired! sorry so late to commment

purplemel said...

Boy you did an awesome job these are great TFS

Cathy said...

I love all your cards and color choices.
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

Josie0602 said...

I love all of your cards!! The strawberry thank you card is just too cute!!
Tracy
www.scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

Cathie w said...

so sweet love it...TFS!!!!

cathie
scraphappyca@gmail.com

Kitty said...

great cards- uncluttered, elegant, good use of color and pattern.

Connie Gail said...

I love your style ~ very much like some of the cards I've seen in Paper Craft Magazine! My favorite one is the first one but all are delightful. I agree with Kitty....you do have a good use of color and pattern. I'll be stopping by again! tfs....:O)

Yvette said...

Very cute cards!!!

Laurie F. said...

I love the second card. I love Polk-a-dots. Great colors. Love the other cards as well.

Laurie F.
laurieanne@charter.net

Tammy Schmitt said...

Courtney, I just love your stuff! We are of the same mind - CAS:-) Love it!

~Tammy S

Jen R said...

Awesome cards! TFS

Liz said...

I really like all your projects, especially the strawberry and the red snowflake.

Liz
17eroses@gmail.com

Connie Layman said...

Wow! All the cards are so wonderful it's hard to pick a favorite but I have to say the Christmas is just stunning!

callyannc said...

I love all your cards! So cute! CallyAnn(follower)
http;//callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

Denise Gifford said...

Love all your cards that you made.

Have a wonderful day !

sweetpea1077 said...

These cards are just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. :)

Angie said...

You have some very cute cards / projects. I like your style!

Tara said...

All these cards are so great! I am lovin' that Christmas one! Very simple but stunning!
Tara
tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

Post a Comment