Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Blog Hop

Welcome to Samantha's Birthday Blog hop. I am absolutely elated to be joining in with some super talented ladies (most of whom I stalk daily) in celebration of August Birthday's.

If you have just hopped on the tour, please go to the first stop on the hop at Samantha's Cricut Creations. If you have arrived from Jen then you are in the right place. Thanks for hopping by!

August is a super duper busy birthday month for me. I have about 8 birthdays (not including my own). And I'm sorry to say some will just have to wait because its been a crazy past few weeks. Hopefully they will understand. 



This was completely made of scraps for one of my daughters friends. I used my create a critter cards, DCVW and My Minds Eye paper. The stamp is Pink By Design's "Simply Everything" set. Anyway a bloghop wouldn't be completely without a giveaway. I haven't decided what yet. Probably a stamp set. We JUST moved and all my crafting goodies are still in boxes. Leave a comment on this post to be entered. Thanks again for stopping by. Next up is Momo

Here is the blog list just in case you get lost.
Samantha
http://www.samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com

Meighen
http://www.scrappin3rdeeschik.blogspot.com/

Jenn
http://www.scraphappensembellishit.blogspot.com/

Ruthie
http://www.septemberninth.blogspot.com/

Gloria
http://www.gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com/

Jen
http://www.mccalleyhouse.blogspot.com

Courtney
http://www.craftingwithcourtney.blogspot.com

Momo
http://www.madebymomo.blogspot.com

Kim
http://www.rickettscricuts.blogspot.com

Jenny
http://www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/ (Sunday Only)

Michelle
http://www.scrappinwithmybug.com (Sunday Only)

38 comments:

Charlotte said...

I just love your birthday cards. Each of them a different style and yet each of them just beautiful. I know the people who recieve these will be delighted.

Laurie said...

Love all the cards, my favorite though is definitely the fish bowl! So cute!

sweetlilscrapper said...

lovely cards!!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

Tammy Schmitt said...

Wow! They're all so different with each one being better than the other;-)

~Tammy
http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com
tammy dot schmitt at mac dot com

lindagk23 said...

Your cards are ALL super cute! I love the fish bowl one! Thanks for sharing with us! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Judy said...

All 4 of your cards are beautiful and so well thought out for each person -- just great! I am a new follower:-)
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

Norma said...

WOW!! your cards are fabulous!! I love the square lattice too:) Thank you for sharing your creations.
Hugs,
Norma

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Love all the crads, they are all so different!!
Kristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Jamie Phillips said...

Awesome cards, all of them turned out GREAT!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow so many beautiful and different birthday cards I love them! Thanks so much!
Lisa
summer_sunset54 at hotmail dot com

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Already a follower...LOVE all of your cards!! My fav is the daisy (yellow&white one)
♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

TyTynNiyasmom said...

I am a new follower!! Love all the cards! TFS

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

Percilla Gurule said...

They are all beautiful but my fav is the fish card
Now following you
perderg{at}q{dot}com

Kris Dietz said...

What a great cards. I love all the different styles. TFS.

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

Elizabeth said...

Very nice cards!! TFS

http://myscrappylife0.blogspot.com/

Jen R said...

Great cards! The fish bowl card is absolutly adorable! I am a new follower.

Jen myimagitivity.blogspot.com

Josie0602 said...

Beautiful cards Courtney!! I also have a ton of birthdays to make cards for in August. In fact, I have one that I need to get made by tomorrow as his birthday is the 1st. I love the fish bowl card..
Tracy
jtg0398(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

lmkindell1 said...

Great cards.
lmkindell1@verizon.net
lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I know how tough moving is. We moved in May and I still haven't got everything put away! Ugh! My fave is grandma's card...it just looks elegant to me.

Sherrie K. said...

Hi Courtney,
Your cards are beautiful. I especially love the fishy card. Your blog is super cute and glad to be a new follower of yours;) I hope you stop by my blog and follow me too:) Excited to see more from you:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
jskoning at msn dot com

Jennie Garcia said...

Lovely cards!! You always pick awesome papers!! My favorite is the last one!! I love that embossing!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Amy E said...

Great cards!!! I love how you really personalized them for each birthday person!

I'm a new follower! Good luck on all your unpacking!!!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

ChristyLove said...

The cards you made were all cute.I think I like the lattice embossing folder too!!!!

BlueCrayons said...

just loving all your fun birthday cards. all so different but so much like there new owner. great work.

rhelm@tampabay.rr.com

joydee1963 said...

Very nice card,love the fish bowl one,I am a new follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Vicki said...

All four cards are wonderful but I think Grandma's is my favorite!!

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
follower

Brittney said...

Beautiful Cards! : )
rnbw_skittles32@hotmail.com

Anita Braddock said...

very Beautiful cards love all 4 great job. thanks for sharing and thanks for the chance to win
abbraddock@msn.com

Cheryl Gaffney said...

I adore CAC and love that card... but I love all the flower and embossing cards too! :)

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com
cardsbycg at hotmail dot com

scraphappyvic said...

Love your cards. August is a huge birthday month for me as well (including mine) and you gave me great inspiration. Good luck getting your new place set up. Became a follower so I can see all your amazing projects.

scraphappyvic@yahoo.com

Yvonne said...

Love your cards Each one unique for different people nice job

Shawnee said...

I am a new follower and love your cards. Great job!
Shawnee
http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com

Amanda said...

Loved all the cards! Thanks! New follower via GFC! prhmangel@gmail.com

myself said...

what a great collection of birthday cards for lucky recipients! lisa (charligirl88@yahoo.com)

Living in the Moment said...

These are great - I am a new member - Loving your blog - I also enjoy papercrafting.

I also have a Photography Blog @ www.kristinelivinginthemoment.blogspot.com - Please come and join me on this journey - I would love to have you!
~Kristine

Anonymous said...

WOW!! first off congrats onmaking 4 cards!! it takes me forever to make 1, tfs truly inspiring me :)

cvjac at att dot net

Maria said...

Your cards are fantastic! Thanks for sharing them/

kholik said...

Love that B-Day cake card.

Post a Comment