Sunday, February 26, 2012

Queen of my Craftroom Weekly Challenge

 Michelle over at Queen of my Craftroom has a new challenge this week - to create a scrapbook layout in a family theme. Here is mine - all ready for our latest family photoshoot.




I purchased these tearbears YEARS ago (and I mean YEARS). They've been laying in my collection of old scrapbook stuff for about 12 years. Its about time they got put to use huh? I must figure out how to make them (or get myself a different electronic cutter). Its still missing a little something, but nothing a little trip to a scrap shop won't fix :) Let me say I am in love with paper from Magenta - a Canadian Company. I won a huge stack of papers from them awhile ago and am gradually using it.


2 comments:

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

O wow love the TEDDY BEARS ..SO cute love these!! GREAT JOB!!

Sugarlips said...

Adorable layout!

I have a blog award for you over on my blog.

edoggsugarlipsandprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com

Post a Comment