Sunday, March 25, 2012

Birthday Card

Long time, no post. Things have been pretty crazy around here. We just got the most adorable Labrador mix that has been keeping us pretty busy. Housebreaking him hasn't been easy ...there has been numerous accidents - its a good thing he's so darn cute. Check out Koda's picture!



My oldest is invited to a birthday party next week. I had some time a couple of days ago so I made a birthday card for her friend.



This card was made entirely out of my scraps - Stampin Up & Bo Bunny papers. I think it turned out super cute!

In other news, I joined Close to my Heart this month as an Independent Consultant. The free cartridge sold me. I'm not sure how much I'm willing to put into it but I'm a little excited (about the discount anyway!). Until then!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Color combinations are perfect for ladies!
Girlish look!

Plastic Gift Cards
Cleaar Business Cards

Post a Comment