You should have arrived from Autumn's Buggy Creations.If not you may want to start at the beginning so you don't miss any of the projects along the way.
Here are my projects:
I usually like to post my materials but this time I didn't. Sorry guys. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I had such a fun time making these. Am I the only one that takes an hour to make the simplest card? I should add that some of the cards in the last photo were not made specifically for this project. I had them in my card stash and figured it would be a good time to put them to use. Thanks for stopping by!
Next Stop is Crafts by Amanda.



11 comments:
Great cards! Love the barn and horse!!
Thanks for sharing
I love the kids cards but also have to say the birthday card is beautiful!
You are so creative! I can't imagine making that many cards without duplicating them! All are adorable and will we welcomed by any child at St. Jude. TFS....:O)
Wow very nice! The children will surly enjoy them!!!
I take forever with the simply cards too.
love the cat card! joydee1963 at yahoo dot com
My favorite is the blue card with the polka dot squares and flower! You did a great job with all of them!!
Love them!!!
they are ALL awesome!!
These are great! It's so nice to see such lovely cards made for a wonderful cause :)
love all the cards great job
Post a Comment